Hamzilla Postponed until 2021

Hamzilla Radio Fest

Coronavirus (Corvid- 19)

***Covid 19 update***

In the light of the current situation, the show planned for 4th October 2020 has been cancelled. It is hoped that a new date can be arranged for the spring 2021. Those people who have bought tickets and tables in advance will be reimbursed on request or the bookings will be carried forward to the next rally.